Monday, October 5, 2009

Haley's big Hannah Montana PARTY!!!!

Haley turned 4 today! Her party was actually yesterday and it was full of Hannah Montana EVERYWHERE!!!!

I could actually kick myself because I left my camera at home the day of her party. Here are the pictures from today...her actual birthday.



All I can say is YUMMY :)



THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!



Me and the B-day girl!



Haley & Mommy



The Birthday Present!



A cool Hannah Montana bag!



Hannah Montana house shoes



And we are done having our pictures taken!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.