Sunday, September 27, 2009

3 WORDS

Have you ever heard someone say "sticks & stones can break my bones but, words can never hurt me"? I am sure you have because it such a childhood saying. Many words can be said to us over the years of our lives but, so many words can effect us and our lives.

How about when you were little and your favorite friend in the world called you their BEST friend? What about when you heard you made the team? When the one person you want to say IT says I love you? What about your approved for the loan? How about we're getting married/having a baby?

How did they make you feel?

Tonight I was told "I have cancer" by mom. My life changed in one short moment in time. My life flashed of what would I do without her and how would I survive or remember anything. When these words are said to you by someone else you always think oh, I am sorry I will pray for you but, when it is your mom it is totally different.

As I have thought about this situation over and over the only answer I can come to is the only answer that comes true....JUST PRAY!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.