Saturday, September 12, 2009

I Love Babies!

As most of you know one my most favorite friends the world is having a baby boy soon. Mandy was given a baby shower today from some of her other friends and it was a wonderful shower filled with lots of love and gifts.

Baby Reid is due October 17th and I don't think his mom, dad or big sister Maya could be any happier. After today Reid should be a well dressed little man :)

I will say it was one of the funniest baby shower's I have ever been to! All the ladies there that have little boys or even grown boys told Mandy stories on how different little boys are from girls. The facial expressions were worth a million bucks!

Here are a few pics from today's shower...

Mandy & sweet Maya



Mandy reading the poem that was placed onto the homemade quilt...



Monkey's were very popular at the shower...



The cake with "baby Reid" on it...



Me & Mandy...



The ladies in our lifegroup @ Momentum...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.