Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Night Lights

Tonight I headed down south to Bibb County to watch Howard play some good ole' fashion football! The cool thing about this game is Ansley would be cheering with the varsity cheerleaders :) She was so excited about being on the field and she had a large group of friends & family there to watch her.
Ansley joined us in the stands no long after the game started and was still cheering in the stands. Every time we would get a TD she would cheer and put her arms in a high V with some "spirit fingers". I guess you can take the cheerleader off the field but, you can't take it out of her :)
The Howard Huskies played an awesome game and put the smack down on the field. At the start of 4th quarter Howard was winning 38 to 14 and actually got two more TD's in the 4th. I hated that we didn't get to see those but, since it was getting late we decided it might be best to leave a little early with the 4 kids and beat the crowd.
I was so proud of Ansley....nothing makes your heart more proud then to watch someone you love loving something you have heart for yourself!

Check out the slide show of Ansley cheering & the football game:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.