Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day!!!!

Today was my first day with Chick-Fil-A & it was great! I worked in the fun & games department :) If you didn't know you could have came and seen us and received a FREE Chick-fil-A sandwich if you wore and shirt with any team logo on it. I can only imagine how many sandwich's we gave out.

If you did come by the CFA in Eagles Landing you saw what a great time we were having out back. We have a jumping castle, boxing ring, face painting for the kids. For the adults we have the "ole" throw the football threw the "o" in EAT MORE CHICKEN sign. If you got a "touchdown" you won 53 coupons for free sandwich's!!!!! You would not even believe how many winners we had :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day & hey eat more chicken!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.