Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A long, long time coming but great news!

I GOT A JOB!!!!

After being laid off for 8 long months I will be going back to work :) I am now employed by Chic-Fil-A....woohoo!! I can't wait to see what a steady paycheck looks like and what insurance feels like again.

I guess this brings to mind what have I learned over the past months??
~I don't always have to have what I want.
~I can go without things.
~I learned to live with only the things I need.
~I saw who my real friends are.
~I can still have fun without money.

But, mostly I learned...
* I am not in control of my life...if you pray HE listens*

Stay posted to see how my new job goes....& where it leads me!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.