Sunday, August 30, 2009

Momentum ROCKS!!!!

I have to start out this blog by telling you I LOVE my church!! Momentum rocks in every way. As of this past week I have started working with the kids at Momentum and I am super excited about it.

Kidmo is super cool and nothing like the Sunday school I grew up in. I love getting to know each one the girls and boys and being able to play apart in their life. I can't wait until October when all the changes in Kidmo take place and I get to teach the 1st & 2nd grade girls one on one.

I just love kids and can't wait to play a role in their life.

Again, I love Momentum and will tell you if you haven't found a church the doors here are always welcome and you will love what you receive in return.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.