Friday, August 28, 2009

Haley & Layne cheerleading

Haley and Layne whom I keep afterschool went to the Union Grove high school cheerleading camp this week and enjoyed every moment. They were so cute! They would get off the bus and want to know how long we had until cheerleading.

Tonight was the big night were they got to cheer at the varsity game with the big girls! I loved watching them do the cheers, chants and dances they had learned over the past few days.

Words can't express how excited they were and how cute they are...so just sit back and enjoy the video!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.