Friday, August 14, 2009

CRAVE!!!!

It's okay to want an iPhone, dream about a vacation, or desire a better car. But if you yearn for a deeper connection with other women, long for genuine worship or ache for a closer walk with God, then join us for CRAVE!!!!

That was the intro to the women's gathering we had a Momentum tonight and it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really don't know how I am going to blog about this because it was beyond words.

My ladies lifegroup met for dinner at Applebee's which we had about 20 of us there...how cool :) After we ate we left to head to the church were they had loads of cupcakes, sweets, and coffee. I love coffee!!!! There was around 120 ladies there that night and it was an awesome night with all women. The praise band was all women we sung and praised our Lord. Then a longtime friend Lane Beth spoke and I have to say she did a amazng job.

I have to say I walked away that night full of the spirit and CRAVING more.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.