Monday, August 3, 2009

1st Day of school 2009

The first day of the school is finally here. Even though I don't have any kids to get up and ready it is still exciting for me because I still have nieces and a nephew in school. I love hearing how their day went, what they wore & who is in their classes.
I did although start something new this year so I was really excited last night when I went to bed. I woke up this morning charged up with the thought that I would start keeping 3 girls after school.
At 2:30 I was sitting at the bus stop waiting on the girls to get home and at 2:45 here came two giggle little 1st graders running straight to me. Haley and Layne are so sweet and funny as can be. At 4:00 Hannah comes home from middle school. I love talking to Hannah!!!!! She keeps me updated on the middle school social life and I give her a hard time about boys :)

I think it is going to be a great year!! :0

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.