Saturday, July 18, 2009

Lunch with highschool friends

Today is a day I have been looking forward to for weeks! I headed up to Atlantic Station to meet up with friends from high school. The cool thing is we all haven't been together in 13 years. On my way there I kept thinking I wonder if anyone has really changed and that answer would be NO...we all still look the same no kidding.

Holly has moved to South Carolina due to her job. Kelly is in Locust Grove. Callie is in Sandy Springs. Jennifer is in Kenasaw and Laura is in Marietta. It was so nice to see everyone and hear all about their kids and husbands.

To give you a background on everyone I actually met everyone but, Laura in elementary school. I then met Laura in middle school and then the whole group came together in high school. Jennifer and I were in homeroom together all 4 years of high school and after high school Callie and I had an apartment in McDonough together.

Laura and I cheered with each other in middle school and then we all cheered with each other in high school. I have so MANY memories of the girls and made so many more today!

We promise we would keep this up and not wait another 13 years before seeing each other again :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.