Thursday, July 2, 2009

Water, Water EVERYWHERE

Today was GREAT! My mom, Ansley, Ashlynn & myself met up with my cousin Christy her two boys Brodie & Colt along with her parents at high falls. We had nice picnic next to the falls. It was so nice to eat outside and listen to the water except for the dang flys!!!! While the adults cleaned up lunch the kids ran around and played then of course we went and took pictures in front of the waterfall. Later we went to the water park at high falls the kids loved every moment of it so much none of them wanted to leave. The water park had a cool pirate ship with slides which we spent most of our time at along with the pool. I think the funniest thing I head all day was from Ansley. I told her we were gonna go swim in the "kiddie" pool and she said oh, I love kitties then she kept calling the "big" pool the doggie pool. I love the cute things they say! After our trip to the "kitty" pool we took time out to have some snow cones....YUMMY :)

Yep, you guessed it I have a fun slide show! You will also see Caroline and Cooper (which are in a older blog) in the slide show because we ran into them & their mom there!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.