Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ansley goes to cheer camp :)

Today I headed south to watch Ansley at cheer camp! I was so excited about seeing her at her camp....being an "old" cheerleader myself. The high school that Jennifer works at held a mini cheer camp as a fundraiser for the cheerleading squad.

Ansley was all smiles and full of spirit! She had a blast learning her cheers, chants, dances and jumps. I think she loved getting to know the "big" cheerleaders and I can't wait to go and watch her in September at Howard's first home game :0

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.