Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Spend the night party :)

Yesterday afternoon I headed up to the north side of the ATL to hangout with one of my favorite people & her baby. Callie and I have been friends forever and now she has Jack for me to love on when I go and see her. Matt her husband was out of town on business so we planned to hangout while she was "single" for the night.

When I finally arrived we got all caught up on what has been going on with each one of us and the headed out to dinner....yummy! Later that night after Jack went down to sleep Callie and I stayed up soooo late. It was so nice just to sit back and talk about what has changed in our lives since we were roomies.

Here is a few shots I got from my "mini" 2 day vacation! I can't wait to do it again :)

Callie and her sweet boy Jack


I love this picture....how sweet!




Jack & I

Jack LOVES his seat!

Smile it's picture time again....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.