Sunday, June 24, 2012

Holliann Loves Mark

In, June of 2010 my 2nd oldest niece, Holliann got engaged!


Today, she had her first bridal shower....EEK, how exciting!!  Our Aunt Vicky, my dad's sister held her family shower.  Holliann looked as pretty beautiful as always and was excited to see what the day would hold for her.  She and Mark received some great gifts from some wonderful people.  There was lots of love and excitement for her and Mark.

Holliann with her maid of honors & flower girl
AKA...her sister's and niece
Holliann & Maw-Maw Jeannie

Holliann & Maw-Maw JuJu

Holliann with Mark's Granny & Mama

Holliann & Maw-Maw Kitty (her great-grandmother)

Me & the Bride to Be

Holliann with her mom and sisters

Me with my beautiful nieces!!

Holliann and her sweet flower girl :)

Seriously, Holliann received some great gifts today.  I know she was very grateful for each one she opened and can't wait to put them in her and Mark's new home :)












I think these three cuties had a great time watching and helping Holliann today:


“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
-Dr. Seuss





No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.