Monday, July 16, 2012

Manic Monday.....

Am, I the only girl out there that seems to have crazy Monday's?  You know one of those Monday's where you can't get the lyrics to the Bangles song out of your head?  Might have just showed my age there.  Oh, well :)
Geez, this day have been one!!  Nothing, you know to major extreme besides going round and round with my doctor's office about a medicine refill.  Good thing my blood pressure meds got increased hum, & we all wonder why I have HIGH blood pressure?!
As, my night is coming to an end I stopped and thought about things that make me smile & sometimes bring a little giggle to me.

This little one brings SO much joy and love to me!  She melts my heart and makes it smile :)

This was taken about a week ago when we had a little slumber party (insert lots of smiles and giggles).  We went to dinner and then to do a little shopping then back home to play Hi Ho Cherry-O.  While playing I learned two things...one that I am really good at Hi Ho Cherry-O according to Alivia.  She was amazed that no matter what color I was playing I could win.  Oh, to be 4 again!!
Next, while sitting in the den playing I looked over and saw our shoes sitting next to each other.  Yes, ladies and gents I have very extremely small feet.  Just so, you know Alivia is 4 and I'm 34 and wear a 1 in little girls in shoes:

Well, if you follow me on twitter or facebook you know I LOVE ME SOME FOOTBALL!  Come on Dawgs we are only 7 weeks away from being between the hedges!!  While on well, you know my other weakness Pintrest I saw this and couldn't help by laugh :)

 
My niece - strike that one of my nieces is getting hitched as she calls it in September.  Eek, am I really old enough to have a niece getting married?  Yes, yes Sharon you are ACCEPT it!  Well, ok I guess I will.  No, really I am SO happy for Holliann and Mark!!  Next, month I am hosting Holliann's Bridesmaid Luncheon so, last night I placed the order for her invitations off Shutterfly.com.  Can we give Shutterfly a huge shout out that website is AMAZING!  I kid you not I ordered them last night at like midnight & I have already gotten an email saying they shipped.  Holliann is having a very southern wedding so, of course being the theme follower I am her Bridesmaid Luncheon will pretty much be oozing it everywhere!!  Of, course I don't won't to give out every detail yet, but here is a sneak peak of the "southern" from her invitation:
To close my manic Monday I found a great website via a wonderful blogger Suburban Strut by Rachel Brown.  Girls, I have to tell you I LOVE reading Rachel's fashion blog and when she tells us about great websites that offer deals I LOVE it even more!!
Check out this cute item I purchased - CHEAP.  Hum, I wonder where I will be using them??
You can find these and many other great deals here:  Groopdealz


No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.