Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I Wanna Wednesday's

Holla, friends & followers!  I am in a different I wanna Wednesday's mood tonight.  This chick is always up for a good shopping trip, but I am really wanting some items you can't purchase in the store.  Follow me?
#1 - A Money Tree in my backyard.  I know, I know money doesn't make life perfect, but come on you know we would all be lying if, we didn't agree it should would help.  Need to pay a bill?  Go pick the money off the tree!  Want something new?  Go pick the money off the tree!!
Now it doesn't sound so bad does it?
How about NO bills!  Oh, how I would love to open the mailbox up and see nothing, but fun things.  I mean come on can we please have just one day a week.  Sunday don't count because the mail don't run! Yes, just one day where no bills are allowed!!

MY. OH. MY.  Let me tell y'all I am so due overdue for a vacation!  I need one bad something awful!  I just want to be here:
ALONE!  Yes, I said alone - I know gasp!!  Oh, it gets better I want to just lay on that beach yes, the one pictured above.  Remember money tree earlier so, yes I SO could afford it.  Go ahead and get another couple of gasp in because...well, beside being alone I also prefer - NO phone, email, texting, facebook, twitter - NOTHING!!  Just me laying on the beach listening to the waves break and feeling the breeze from those cute little palm trees :)  Did I mention I want to stay there for oh, lets say a month.
Oh, Oh, Oh...can I get a night of sleep?  You know the full night kind.  I have heard that those are pretty common with my friends, but why oh, why can't I get it?  Yes, people I have heard that there are people out there that crawl in their beds.  Get comfy under the covers & sleep...like, sleep all the way through the night.  Oh, sweetness can I please get that?  Where do I order them from?  Do I need to place an order for some of those sheep in the mattress commercials?
It looks so comfy doesn't it?  Oh, it is, but I can get a whole nights sleep in the dang thing!


Oh, heck while I'm at it let's just go ahead and wish for world peace too :)

Ok, back to reality....



1 comment :

  1. Ha you crack me up! But, NO going to the beach for a month without me! I couldn't survive for a week, much less a whole month without being able to talk to you. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.