Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I Wanna Wednesday's

Y'all I can't even begin to express how much I love to wear dresses in the Spring & Summer!  I really, really DO!!  I mean come on it gets HOT down here in the south.  Oh, don't even get me started on how humid...geez, with all the rain we have been having it like a dang sauna around here.

Check out my I Wanna Wednesday's - Dress addition:
- All dress shown below are from The Blue Door Boutique - you can follow them on facebook or if, you are in GA the Boutique is located in Columbus.


Love, love, love!!  I'm pretty petite so, I tend to stay away from long dresses, but I can't tell y'all how MUCH I love this Maxi - Black and Tan dress!

 I am ready to jump in my car right now and drive to Columbus and pick up this cuteness of a dress - RIGHT NOW!
 EEK, how hot is this dress!  Talk about from day to night :)  Oh, yea you could totally make that happen! Top it off with a very stylist jacket and then take that off for this cute spaghetti strap hot dress for a fun girls night out or maybe even a hot date!!
 Yes, I was not crazy about this dress at first.  I guess I mean it really didn't catch my eye, but then I checked it out again and the ideas in my head were going crazy!  This little black dress could go from Summer to Fall easy - add leggings and you are ready for those Fall football games.  Red neckless of course!
 I'm digging this little yellow dress!  Again you could go from day to night with an optional sweater.  Oh, how fun would it be to wear at the beach!!

I'm a sucker for anything black or red ---- So, of course this just screams my name!  Just add a red belt and I'm ready to cheer on my Dawgs!

Happy shopping, ladies!!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.