Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Giggle, Giggle

All day today I couldn't remember if, it was Tuesday or Wednesday. Maybe, I'm getting old or maybe it was just an all day blonde moment. Who knows? Ok, so tonight I was playing around on Pinterest


OH. MY. WORD. Am I in love addicted to Pinterest! I love this dang website! I have 22 boards so, far and I think I add more and more on a weekly basis. I mean really I will be out and about and want to "pin" something in my real life. I have boards for everything :) From fashion to books to read, places I want to go, funny sayings to DIY products for my casa, party planning and yummy things to eat.

Any who! Tonight, I was pinning away & I saw this & I busted out laughing....


Please don't get me wrong I would love to be a mom one day, but geez, I get asked on a weekly basis when am I getting married and starting a family. I mean come on I'm not even dating anyone nor, am I really interested in dating anyone. I really enjoy my single hood. Having the bed to myself. Controlling my own checkbook. Making all my own decisions. Being independent & enjoying my life!! Don't get me wrong I think having a partner in your life can be great, but I would rather be single than dealing with the wrong person every day. The funny thing is, I can't tell you the last time I actually slept thru the night. I am one of the worse sleepers I know...so, you don't have to have a baby to not sleep :) Oh, but the money thing I TOTALLY agree with :)

Are you on Pinterest? Follow me....
http://pinterest.com/sharoneh/




No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.