Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Charleston Bound...

Labor day has come, gone & so has the end of Summer :(  What did I do?  My best friend and I loaded up 3, yes, 3 kids under the age of 6 and headed to the BEACH!  I know you are thinking wow y'all are crazy stupid!!  Nope, we had a blast!!  As, soon as school got out Friday we hit the road and we were beach bound with 3 little ones totally excited!!
Day one was all beach and all fun! 
















After lunch on the beach. Really, I could get us to eating lunch on the beach :) I REALLY think it was the first time in MONTHS my blood pressure was at a normal reading.  This I could get use to+++!
Any who, after lunch and more playing on the beach we headed back to our room for a nap...this too, I could get use to!  After our naps we all (yes, me included) woke up in GREAT moods and ready to hit the pool for night swimming & dinner by the pool.
Boy, did we sleep good after all the night swimming!!

Day 2 we headed to downtown Charleston.  While downtown we rode the trolley or "charlie" as the girls called it:


We went to Waterfront Park and saw LOTS of boats!  We could also see the resort we were staying at across the water.  While, at Waterfront Park we took a small break and had some fun on the swings for a while.



We stopped for lunch.  At, lunch we had a nice surprise!  TA-TA (Tonya) came and ate lunch with us!  If, that wasn't fun going and getting yogurt afterwards was the BEST!!


What now?  The pool of course!!

We saw a wedding!  The girls were so excited to see a "REAL" Princess!!










 As, Sunday night came to a close we packed and talked about how fun our trip had been.  It must have been GREAT because this is what the car ride looked like on the way home...
Labor day weekend was so much fun!  I hated to see it come to an end :(  Now, on to Fall and Football!!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.