Sunday, September 9, 2012

H + M = 4-EVER

Holliann & Mark
My niece became a Mrs. this weekend.  She is now a Bolton & a married woman!  I have loved Holliann since before my sister had her & now I love and adore her husband, Mark Thomas.
Holliann and Mark met while working at Shane's, a local restaurant in our town.  The week of the wedding they changed the sign out front to congratulate them.

The wedding was beautiful!! Every, detail from the venue to the food and flowers was Holliann and Mark. The weather gave us a little scare, but cleared up in time for the chairs to be dried off and Holliann to walk down the the aisle to the love of her life.



I loved this idea of announcement of the wedding party!


You may kiss the bride!

Mr. & Mrs. Mark Bolton



Look at the good looking wedding party:

Speaking of good looking...check out these cute kiddo's!!
As, you see in the picture above, Holliann's bouquet has a ring attached to it.  Holliann's dad passed away when she was 5.  My sister had Randy's wedding ring.  She made a charm with the ring and his picture for her to attach to the bouquet so, Randy was with her as, she walked down the aisle.




Holliann had her own special angel watching her on her special day.


First dance as husband and wife:


A little cake cutting, garter finding and bouquet throwing...




Then we all danced the night away!





Remember that cute little flower girl...this one
Yes, that cute little one...well, she was the life of the PARTY!
Once, One Direction - you don't know you're beautiful came on she took over the mic!!
But, my oh, my is she going to miss her Aunt now that she is a married woman...

Livy LOVES her Aunt Hoolie!

As, the night came to an end we helped them sparkle their way out into their new married life!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.