Monday, October 1, 2012

It's Fall Y'all

Football is in full gear & must I say that my Dawgs are 5-0.  WOOF, WOOF!!  I have been to two games so far this season and boy did they try to give me heart failure this past Saturday against Tennessee.  The older I get the more I really enjoy Fall.  I am not sure if, it is because by the end of August I am ready for some cooler weather or a change in fashion or what exactly it is.  I mean this girl does love her boots!  Speaking of boots I have broke them bad boys out of the closet the last couple of days.  I have mentioned the very stylist Rachel on my blog before that I follow here: Rachel's Blog.  I also, follow Rachel on Twitter and Instagram.  I know, I know I'm slightly into the social media scene :)  The other day she posted on Instagram the Fall Style Photo-a-Day Challenge.  I thought what the heck it would be fun to join in and snap a pic on the daily challenge.

Y'all should totally join me!!
Come on girls, it will be fun and hey you never know what Fall fashion ideas you will get from looking at every one's photos :)

Ok, so Day 1 was Denim....


Hope you all will decide to join me! 

Happy Fall Y'all



No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.