Tuesday, October 9, 2012

YIKES!

Ok, it's no news to anyone that I carry large purses.  My best friend says my purse weighs as much as a 3rd world country.  Hey, to my defense when someone needs something WHO do they come to...ME.  Yes, I carry everything, but the kitchen sink with me.
Not, only do I carry large purses, I also seem to be some what of a Coach snob.  Love. Them!
Alright, so tonight I was trying to find something in my purse and it was like trying to find a needle in a haystack.
Hum, I wonder why?  Can you figure it out?

Needless, to say I cleaned it out and actually changed purses tonight.  I have a few other things I need to "clean" out.  Do you?
Out with the old and in with the new for Fall....




No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.