Monday, October 15, 2012

It's Fall Y'all

Y'all, it is slowly coming to the South...Fall :)  Yes, I know it's the middle of October, but y'all know we do things a little slower down here in the South.  The leaves are starting to change, the morning and evenings are chilly and my Fall clothes have made it to the front on my closet.  The older I get the more I love Fall.  There are some many fun things to do around town.  FUN weekend trips to be made.  Caramel & candy apples to eat.  Pumpkins to pick & Fall decor to put up!

This past weekend I pulled all my Fall decor out and hit up Michael's & Hobby Lobby  for some I "need" these purchases.
I hung my wreath on my door...monogrammed with an "H" of course.  It's the South y'all, all Southern homes have them...well, mine does...of course!

No, front door is complete without a cute little scarecrow couple, hay and pumpkins...
My home is ready for Fall, goblins, ghosts & all the little ones who ask for candy by saying trick or treat!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.