Monday, October 8, 2012

Let's Chat

I've just been in a blog funk this last week.  I always have lots to say, just nothing to say here or better yet can't find the time to blog. 
So what has been going on?

Reid turned 3 and we parted super hero style!

My Dawgs didn't do so hot against South Carolina.  It was a heart break game for us Georgia fans.
That's all we will say about that.

Then, such sad news, it was announced that Aaron Murry, our quarterback's father was dignosed with cancer.  Aaron's family is in my prayers and thoughts.  As, the daughter of a cancer survivor I know that heart dropping feeling when you hear that news.  I remember every trial, prayer and hope until you hear the words cancer free.  Please take a moment and think about Murry family at this time.

I, of course have been taking part in the 31 days of Fall fashion on Instagram:





Ok, days 5, 6 and 7 are missing - 5 was Fall polish  - my nails ALWAYS look the same, french manicure.  As, do my toes :) Day 6 was latest style splurge and I totally forgot - not lack of doing any shopping :)  Day 7 was Sunday and I was a lazy bum that day. Not to mention I'm not sure I own anything the color of mustard.

Ending note:  It has been down right chilly today here in Georgia.  So, tonight I am watching the Real Housewives of New York reunion all cozy on my sofa wearing ONE of my most favorite sweatshirts EVER.  Yes, this baby is 16 years old, but I tell you it is still so comfy.  Well, broken in and is backed with loads of memories!!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.