Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

To me Mother's day is just another day because I am not a mother but, yet there is a part of me that loves this day. I think it is because I hope to one day be a mother, I love the day for my friends that are mommies and most of all because I am so grateful to still have a mother in my life. At 31, we have been through a lot togehter! We have been through many boyfriends, break-ups, malls, purses, school events and loads of drama! This year alone we have been through the lost of a job, a death, and a surgery....that would equal lots of tear, and worries. I think as teenagers we roll our eyes, sigh, say things under our breath and complain to our best friends about "our moms". As adults we still do those things but, follow them by saying but I love her more than anything in this world. Really if you think about it what would you do without your mom? As much as she gets on your nerves, drives you insane and will ask you 1000 questions in less than 5 mintues where would you be without her? She is the one that knows just by the look on your face something is wrong. She is the one who will take all the worry away for you if she could. She is the one who still as an adult would fix all your boo-boo's and make them right. Most of all she is the one person in the world who loves you for you no matter what mistakes you make or if you have a job or not. She is always your biggest cheerleader and supporter! She is the one who loves you with all she has and I love her too!

Me and my mom!
Maw-Maw, me, Brittany and Meridith

Me and my aunt Vicky....wow I hope I am half the aunt to my nieces she is to me!


Maw-maw and her babies



Maw-maw and her little girl





No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.