Saturday, May 2, 2009

Nicole's Prom

Tonight, my niece Nicole and her boyfriend Ryan went to the Prom for Ola High School. Everyone looked so pretty and it was so neat to see how the times of dresses have changed since I went to the prom back in the 90's. I do have to say that Nicole was the prettiest of them all her and Ryan were the best looking couple....I am the aunt so I can say that right! They went with a huge group I think in all there was around 19 kids. I went crazy taking pictures but, hey that is what aunts, moms, grandmothers, and sisters are for right? I have added a few to the blog but, all of them are posted on facebook.




Ryan & Nicole



I love this picture :)

So sweet....love the lake in the background.




3 of my nieces Andrea, Nicole and Holliann



One pround aunt!


The whole gang!
You can't tell me this ain't one cute couple!

Aunt Nicole and Alivia
Nicole, Ryan and their friends











No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.