Thursday, April 30, 2009

Baby Jack!

My friend Callie was hanging out tonight at her parents house with her baby boy Jack. Callie and I have been friends since 3rd grade! I love that! I don't think you find friends like that now days and ones that stay around that long now days. Her little boy Jack is so cute you just want to eat him up with kisses when you see him! He was so cute and so well behaved while Callie and talked tonight. He would just sit in his little "baby chair" and watch and laugh at us. Callie was getting ready to start him on baby food so we thought we would give that a try before we ate. The pictures are so stinking cute! I think he is very use to his mom always taking pictures of him :)

I think he likes them....if only he knew he was eating prunes!
He just kept going after the spoon!

He was such a good boy while mommy & I ate.


I think we might have gotten to loud for him....ha, ha




















No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.