Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Tanning, Laughter, & Weight

Yesterday, one of niece’s came over Holliann to spend the day with us. We laughed at her because by gosh she is one of the funniest people I know. Her real reason for coming over was to spray tan me. The things aunts ask for huh? I tried to do it myself and I tell you it looked like a tan gone bad! I love to have a tan and well, since I have no income at the moment I am on tanning bed restriction. Can’t wait until I get that privilege back!!!!
Anyway, Holliann and I go into my bathroom to do the spray tan. I have never laughed so hard in my life. Holliann got ready to spray tan me and all of sudden she was like Sharon I have no clue what I am doing what I if I mess up? Then we just started laughing so hard. I said girl it can’t be any worse than when I did it! This crap stunk so bad we both could hardly breathe…she would spray a little and then walk away from me and breath. When it got time to do my face oh goodness if only we had a camera! She would say 1,2,3 hold your breath and I would say hold on I am not ready! This process lasted a while but, it finally got all done and looks great!
Needless, to say when I get a job my first paycheck will pay for a tanning bed membership!


Since we WILL NOT show tanning pictures here is just another pic of Holliann and I.


Ok, so today starts my 4th month of unemployment. Let me tell you life is just so exciting!!!! I realized today I had gained 3 pounds since I lost my job. For you that know me I am not a fan of having much weight on my body so you can only imagine how this affected my life today. I made my mind up that since I have a birthday at the end of the month that I REFUSE to be old, single, unemployed, & fat! I can only handle so much so I made myself double time it on the tread climber tonight. I will not tell you how much I weight but, I will keep you updated and let you know when I reach my goal!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.