Friday, March 27, 2009

A whole new life with NO doctor's!

After many, many months of doctor’s appointments and physical therapy and one very painful surgery (for her, not me) mom has been released! We are done with it all WOOHOO!!!!! All she has to do now is just keep up with her therapy at home. I think those were the sweetest words we both have heard in a few months. It will be odd not to drive to Fayetteville 3 days a week and we will miss Laura and Stacy so much!!!! They were GREAT!!!! Although, I can’t say that my gas tank will miss the drive at all.

Since, she has been released she now can drive. Of, all days for her to have to drive somewhere by herself it had to be today when it has been raining cats and dogs outside. My niece Kelsey was sick and needed to be taken to the doctor so mom had to take her. I think I held my breath until mom made it back home but, shhhh don’t tell her that…hee, hee. Funny, thing is she came back in the house limping my heart fell to the floor and I was like what is wrong I just knew she had fell again. She just started laughing and said I had something in my shoe. Good grief women are your trying to send me to an early grave????

Somehow with everyone losing their jobs around here we never have a dull moment!




I thought I would add this a picture of the kitchen of where mom actual fell after mopping. That house cleaning it will get ya every time!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.