Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The First Blog!

Hey ya'll :)



I always love to read all of my friends blogs and keep up with what is going on with their families. As I read them I always think I wish I had a blog but, what in the heck would I write about. Actually, to be single, have no children and right now no job I always have a lot going on...so what the heck here we go!



Just to catch you up on the past months I will give you and little overview.



I rang January 09 in with no job but, I was at my best friends house so at that time it was ok with a little help from some other friends that were there also....some human...some liquid...ha, ha! The rest of my January was nothing different from any other non-working person. I got up everyday and looked for a job with no luck :(



January 26 was my paw-paw's 83rd birthday! The Sunday before our family took him to dinner at O'Charley's. My dad supervises over the building of Chick-fil-A's so we had to work around him being in town. It was a great dinner and so fun for everyone to be together :)



The following Monday my paw-paw fell and this fall was a fall that would effect the rest of our lives. He fell trying to look into a pot left on the stove top (the man loved to eat) and lost his balance. He fractured his hip and after spending 2 weeks at Henry Medical he set up phenomena and his kidney's started shutting down. My paw-paw went to be our Lord and Savior on February 16, 2009. He is very much missed and will always be much loved.



My mom had surgery the Thursday before my paw-paw past away (2/12/09). She fell mopping the kitchen about a year ago and her should froze up. I have been taking her to physical therapy 3 days a week since her surgery. I tell her at least 3 days a week...you should just pay people to do those things!



Today is actually the first day in a VERY long time I haven't had anything to do....woohoo!!!!

I have done nothing but, enjoy the nice Spring weather. Alivia (my great-niece) and I went outside and played today and I think I actually broke a sweat....ha, ha!



Well, now I am going to sit down and enjoy one life's little sins....The Real Housewives of New York :)

Hope you all enjoy my sometimes dull but, sometime drama filled life!

I will keep ya'll up to date on new things going on in my life soon :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.