Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Blue hair, Physical therapy and just eat when you can!

I have started thinking I should just paint my Lexus yellow and put a taxi sign on the side of it.

This morning started off taking my mom and one of sister's to get their hair done. Needless did I know when we pulled out of the driveway what this day would hold!

The first appointment or as they call them their joint appointment was at 10:00. As I get down the road I see that I am in much need of gas. I think like most of us do ok I will just stop right up here and get some really quick. I swing into Sam's to realize that oh look my card has expired....great ok plan B. Back in the car I head down the street and think I will stop at this other station on the way to the salon to only find oh I can't get into it from this way. Dang it! Are you kidding me????? By this point my patients are about to run out and I am thinking we are going to be walking really soon. I keep looking at the clock because I am thinking an moment I am going to hear we are going to be late. I finally pull up at the salon, drop them off at the door and out the parking lot I go to find a gas station. The whole way down the road I thinking what am I going to do if I break down? Please, please, please let me make it to the gas station. I pull up to the gas station and yes you guess it my car goes dead as I pull up to the pump! WOW talk about a close one!!!!!

I got back to pick up my "senior citizens" as I call them from getting all prettied up. As I am sitting there waiting my stomach is telling me I am very hungry. I have lunch all planned out to only find out we are running late and will have to head straight to mom's physical therapy. UGH are you kidding me I can't eat?????

After our long ride to Peachtree City and back I finally got to eat lunch after 3:00!!!! That was one good salad!!!!!

Later tonight I went to meet a very good friend for dinner....yes dinner after I ate lunch at 3:00 in the afternoon. Then we went to very nice Bible study. It was very nice to spend time with a group of girls my age and I am looking forward to doing it again.

All in all the day was very hectic but, hey that is my life!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.