Saturday, May 9, 2009

Nicole turns 17 :)

This week was Nicole's 17th birthday so we had a birthday party for her this weekend. I can't believe that she is already 17!!!! I know she is so ready to be a senior in school and get into college and ya know be an adult but, as the aunt I wish she was still that little girl :( She has grown into such a wonderful young lady and she is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside! I think her heart is actually bigger than she is. All in all I think she had a great birthday and here is a few pics from our little family gathering.

This picture cracks me up! The card is from Holliann and is in Spanish...which none of us could read.










No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.