Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Close to the Heart

Mom & I - Relay 2013
Reid & I - Great Strides 2013


These two.  Yes, these two in the pictures here.  These two.  Yes, these two hold pieces of my heart.
These two.  Yes, these two battle a disease everyday.  These two.  Yes, these two, one with Cancer, one with Cystic Fibrosis.  These two.  Yes, these two are both survivors, one in remission, one making strides everyday.  
These two.  Yes, these two hold pieces of my one heart.

These two are why I relay, both for Cancer and Cystic Fibrosis.

Please take a moment out of your day and look at both the links below.  Your donation helps!


























Relay for Life - 
       I relay for my mom!
                                     http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Hartsfield

Great Strides, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation -
      I stride for my little boyfriend, Reid!


You will never know how much your donation, big or small will make your one heart feel…..

Please look for updates and more information coming to the Community & Charity Events Link on my homepage.


 photo 37557406b_zpse7783e95.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.