Monday, January 13, 2014

I'm Back!

Well, hey y'all!  How have y'all been?  I'm back and with lots of fun facts about 2013…since I took a year off from blogging to sail around the world, I mean be lazy and not blog.
Honestly, I can't believe I only posted one, yes one blog last year because soooo many amazing things happened last year!!
First!  To answer to burning question in all of your minds…Yes, I'm still single and childless.  Come on a miracle didn't happen last year.

Ok, what happen in 2013…so we can move onto what a WONDERFUL year 2014 is starting out to be!!

January - I lost an organ.  My gallbladder.  Was SOOO HAPPY to get that thing out…it was a pain in my side.  HA, HA!
March - Threw an amazing baby-shower for my niece, Allison, in honor of baby Tansley that would make her appearance in April :)

April - Oh, come on April was slap full of fun…I mean like, slap yo mama so much fun!  It's yo birthday - Yep I turned 25 + 10 with my bestie next to me!!  Baby Tansley came into world in full force! I saw Jason Alden, Jake Owen, Thomas Rhett and the man LUKE BRYAN in God's Country of Sanford Stadium!!  Took Alivia Grace to see, Taylor Swift and ended the month at Relay for Life!




May - Another part of my heart….the CF walk for my favorite little boy aka "my boyfriend" and two graduations!  My nephew graduated from high school and my oldest "great" niece from preschool :)



Summer VACA of course!!


Fall brought FOOTBALL ---- GO DAWGS! A little one heading to "BIG GIRL" school and a class reunion….


Ended the year with a Merry Christmas!
And a Happy New Year :)

2103 wasn't a bad year.  Things could have been better in some areas, but I am SO looking forward to 2014…..
 photo 37557406b_zpse7783e95.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.