Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I Wanna Wednesday's

I LOVE to shop!  This fun fact is no surprise to anyone who knows me :)  Shopping of me is like, well therapy, really it is.  I can be in a funk, ill, or just blah and I can walk into one of favorite stores and it all disappears.  As, any good great professional shopper knows…you always have a "I Wanna List"!

What's on mine?  Well, here is just a few…

This is a beauty to me!  I love me some animal print!!
I am hoping to have this as my new Spring, side kick….
It can be found here:


Come on what girl doesn't like Instagram….
I can do some major shopping, just off Instagram.  I highly suggest, if you are a iPhone user that you download this app now and start following.  I can't even tell you how excited I get when I check the mail…It's like Christmas year around. 


The Red Dress Boutique
I adore this young ladies website!  The fact that it is Athens, well that makes it even better!
Now, if I could only, shop, tailgate and cheer on my Dawgs - all in one day!!
Ladies you need to check it out….she has amazing items!


 photo 37557406b_zpse7783e95.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.