Saturday, June 27, 2009

Another Birthday....

Sweet little Ashlynn is no longer a year old....she is now 2!!!! Some call them the terrible 2's but, Ashlynn just might be the first kid who might make it through them. She is so precious and sweet. Ashlynn loves Tinkerbell so Jennifer & Brian planned her of course a Tinkerbell party with the surpise guest of Tinkerbell!!!! I loved the look on her face when she first saw her.
As I have said before I love kids parties they just make them so much fun! Ashlynn had all kids of kids at her party from family to friends. I think Ashlynn and her friends had a great party. They played on the swingset, in the sandbox and of course went swimming. Not to mention she got some great gifts and the girl is going to be well dressed for the rest of the year!
Here is a little slide show of her birthday....hope you enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.