Friday, June 19, 2009

Look who's turning ONE....

Today was my cousin's 1st birthday....how exciting is that! I love little kids birthday parties you never know what is going to happen. Colt was so excited and loved all his gifts. He got a car from his uncle which was the hit of the party for everyone. Colt's big brother Brodie loved the car also and enjoyed helping his little brother open all his gifts. Colt was really funny when it came time for his cake he wasn't really sure he wanted to dig his hands into it at first but, then he got the hang of it!!!! Brodie & Colt are super get little boys I think Jason and Christy have done a great job :) Here is a little slide show of the pictures I was able to get today....ENJOY!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.