Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Holliann turns 19!!!!

My niece Holliann turned 19 this year….wow I can’t believe how fast the years have went! Holliann is a hoot and one of the funniest people I have ever met. I have to say that she is the one person you want to talk to if you are having a bad day because she can make you laugh in minutes. She is not only funny she is absolutely beautiful with eyes that can light up any room. I am so proud of Holliann and the women she has become. She is going to school to be a dental hygienist but, when she is not a school or studying she is working. I really think she could use a few extra hours in the day! I always love when our family gets together because you never know what will be said or what picture of you will show up. She is a great niece and I so happy she had a wonderful birthday. I love her so much & I hope she knows how proud I am of her.


Holliann and her YUMMY cake :)


Holliann and I



Me and my nieces!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.