Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"Sweet Caroline"

My friend Amie's little sister is getting married this November....congrats Katie! Well, of course she going to use little Caroline as her flower girl & I must say she going to be a cutie of one. I went with Amie, Caroline & Cooper to David's Bridal so Caroline could try on dresses. I think she was the hit of the show that day in the store because everyone kept saying how cute she is and that she is. Below are two pictures I got while she was trying dresses on. I can't wait to see pictures from the BIG day....it will be a beautiful wedding party!


Caroline in one of the many dresses she tried on....



Caroline and her handsome little brother Cooper!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.