Monday, February 15, 2010

Fun Day!

Today has been one of the best days I have had in a long time!!!!

As most of you know my family and I have had a rough year. A couple of weeks ago my best friend and I were talking and we decide we were going to spend a day together with no kids, no guys, just us. It was great!!!! I actually went down last night and we just hung out with her girls and her husband Brian then today we just relaxed. After, Brian and the girls left to head out to work and daycare she and I went back to sleep for a little while (ha,ha) then got up to get ready for our girls days out.

We went shopping for a little while...what is better than girl time shopping? We even got the girls their Easter dresses which are totally cute if I do say so myself. After some shopping we took a break for lunch which was wonderful. It was so nice to sit at the table with just my best friend and talk. We talked about everything and never once had to help a kid with anything....WOW!!!! While we were there we laughed so hard at our waiter he was something else and very honest about what was good and not good on the menu.

I hated to see the day end but, it did. I needed to come back home and take care of things here and she had a husband and kids to get things done for that night but, I so enjoyed my day. I am so happy to know that I have a best friend that I can call at anytime, hang out with at anytime and ALWAYS laugh with.

Love you lots Jennifer!!!!















XOXO,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.