Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mama Mia

This past Christmas I gave my mom a ticket to the Mama Mia musical that was coming to The Fox here Atlanta. I was super excited about giving it to her even though it came with a ticket for me also. The funny thing about this is when the movie was in the theaters mom kept wanting me to go with her and I wouldn't go because I didn't care ANYTHING about seeing the movie.

Our original plan was to go this past Friday the 12th. We had a great group going with us that included two of my aunts and three of my cousins. Being all women we had planned to have dinner ahead of time (which reservations had been made for) and then to head down the The Fox for the show. Well, to our surprise this past week the weather was telling us to expect snow. What snow this week in Georgia...you mean the week we are suppose to go downtown and on the exact night we have tickets!

On, Friday I kept holding my breath that the snow wouldn't come in or that it would at least hold off until late that night. Well, around 2 the snow started falling but, I kept hold on the faith that we would still be able to make it. By 5:00p.m., that night we all had established that our plans needed to change. We called The Fox and they said not to worry we could exchange our tickets for one of the shows on Sunday.

Needless to say we made it to the 1:00 show on Sunday and had a wonderful time!













No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.