Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I Wanna Wednesday's

Two words....Animal PrintEEK!!  This girl hearts her some animal print!!  I'm not kidding.  I love it so, much that my best friend Jennifer...who blogs here: Happenings with the Harvey's two little girls will see animal print and announce to not only, Jenn, but everyone in the store that Aunt Sharon would like that :)

Look at what I have found and of course want I want:

 Oh, isn't this shirt adorbs!  I am digging the colored jeans.  Maybe, not gold...kind of makes me think of certain other college in GA that I'm NOT a fan of.  Think I'll go with RED :)

 We all know I am a dress/skirt girl.  LOVE. THIS!
Oh, how about this animal print belt :)  Dress this up or down.

Shirt, Skirt & Belt can be found at The Loft


Can I tell you how  much I love this dress.  I could come up with 100 places I could wear it too.
You can find this at Forever 21

Yes, we all know I can't complete a I Wanna Wednesday without a purse of course!
This beauty will lovely accessory this Fall :)



1 comment :

  1. You need to be on Jerseylicious with all of them and their animal print wearing selves!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.