Monday, August 27, 2012

Not on the agenda...

Wow, this migraine I have had ALL DAY today is not what I had on my agenda!  Instead of putting in an 8+ hour day at work I put one in at home between my bed & my sofa.  Jealous I know!  Yes, it was loads of fun so, I will make sure I invite you all next time :)

Speaking of FUN let me tell you what was fun & on the agenda this weekend!!  How about a little Brantley Gilbert and Toby Keith, Friday night :)



We had a great time!  I LOVE me some Brantley Gilbert...who just happens to be a GA boy from Jefferson County :) 



Did I mention I LOVE me some Brantley?
Saturday I didn't stop from the time my feet hit the floor until the time they crawled back in bed...oh, I did make a pit stop and fell asleep on the sofa first :)

Sunday, was my niece's bridal luncheon which I hosted at a local battlefield here in Henry County, Nash Farms.  I was very happy with the way every detailed turned out from the decor, the food to the laughter and chatter of the guest.
The tables:





 Since the girls were little I have always told them I love them to the moon & back...
 Andrea (Maid of Honor), Lisa (Mother of the Bride), Holliann (The Bride), Nicole (Maid of Honor), & Alivia (Flower Girl)
 The beautiful bride and cutest flower girl EVER!
Bridesmaid gift table
 S'more kits for everyone :)
 Drink & Dessert table

 So, much Southern food!  Fried Chicken, Mash Potatoes, Corn, Green Beans, Squash Casserole, Mac & Cheese & Rolls

 The Bride & her girls :)
 Holliann with a little help from Alivia giving gifts to her girls





 Really, she is the CUTEST flower girl EVER!!!!
 Love the shirts :)
 Gift of the year...hangers with your name on it for the day of the wedding :)
 All girls need a bag or 2...
 These cute bags held their necklaces for the wedding...

 Holliann has a GREAT group of girls!
 The bride and I
 LOVE my nieces to the moon and back....

  






No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.