Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Shop where?

Tonight, on my way home from work I had to stop by a little place called AutoZone.  Yes, I said AutoZone.  Did you know women work there?  I couldn't.  No, not me.  I promise.  Well, I guess if, I needed to I could, but you wouldn't want me to be the person who helps you.  Anyway, my check engine light has come on so, my dad who knows me well, & knows I know nothing about cars gave me instructions to stop by there and let them check out the little light situation.  I know you're thinking, Sharon really you need help with this issue well, yes, yes I do.  Let me give you a little background at just how good I am at taking care of cars.
September 2010, labor day weekend & the first Saturday my dawgs took the field I sat on the side of interstate 85.  Why you ask? Oh, well because I had a oil leak and well, because I didn't get it fixed in a timely manor & I kind of, no, no people I did blow up my engine.  Just in case you were ever sitting around wondering if it cost a pretty penny to replace an engine?  Yes, it does a very pretty one if, you happen to drive a Lexus like I do.  Let, me just tell you that Lexus is VERY, VERY proud of their parts.  I also learned that not only when you have to replace an engine you have to replace many of it's friends underneath the hood.  Needless, to say I now take lights coming on in my car very serious!!
Ok, so back to tonight's little stop at AutoZone.  Which let me tell you if, you ever happen to run into me here I will have the same look on my face that I do when I'm in Lowe's, Home Depot or Wal-Mart.  Ok, maybe not Wal-Mart. I'm pretty sure that look is in a category of it's own.  The look would be the I'm totally lost & have NO clue what any these items do look.  Needless, to say I stopped by, they hooked some kind of contraption up to my car and then printed out a form that said something about a sensor.  This form will be given to dad who then will let me know what needs to be purchased.  Scratch that he will go get the part & I will pay for it.  Thank goodness for daddy's!!
Hum, maybe I should mention I need new brakes too....



No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.