Sunday, April 15, 2012

G-Day 2012

What makes this girl happy? Well, the three "F's" are some of my most favorite things in life...Family, Friends and FOOTBALL!







I mean seriously people Athens, Georgia is really God's country!!






Yesterday, was G-Day in Athens! It was fun, FREE & very family friendly :) My parents & I met up with my best friend, Jennifer,her family & dad to head north to Athens. We found us a nice spot on the campus and set up our tent some tailgating. After hanging out and eating for a little while we head towards the stadium.



































In between the bookstore and the Dawg Cafe the band was out pumping up the crowd. We hung out there for a while dancing to the band chants and letting the girls getting their face painted.





































Then we took the walk across the bridge and stopped to take some pictures in front of the Stadium. Went into the Stadium and walked through the tunnel up into our seats.





































The game was of course laid back since well, we were playing our self...you know the Red team against the Black team. Many old players were there and you could go down against the hedges and get their autograph. UGA was there, but it was so dang hot he pretty much just hung out in his dawg house on ice.








































All in all it was great Saturday in Athens! 20 weeks until kick-off & I can't wait!!

Let's go DAWGS!!
























No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.