Sunday, April 8, 2012

This girl just wants to have F-U-N

If, I had to sum up this nice long weekend with one word it would be F-U-N. Seriously, y'all it was the best weekend I have had in a long time!! Friday, I headed to lunch with some friends. Totally not planned it just happen! Really it did just happen...texting back and forth then all of a sudden we were meeting and eating lunch. Then I headed out for a little shopping before meeting up for some friends for dinner. Along with all the eating & shopping I did on Friday I also sat in lots of traffic. I really think 75 south/north leads to well, just about anywhere in the world.


Oh, geez SATURDAY. I tell y'all I was so excited about Saturday!! I mean really I was like a little girl who just knew Santa was about to come :) Ok, so Saturday started with me getting ready and a little tune called pour some sugar on me came on...this totally just added to my excitement and made all kinds of memories from my Senior year of Spring break come back. Why was I getting ready & what was all the excitement about? Well, I was meeting up for lunch (yes, I like to eat) with some of my favorite girls from high school. These girls & I have been through a lot! Lots of cheerleading practices in the dang hot Georgia Summer heat. Friday night football games, cheerleading competitions, a CRAZY Senior cruise to the Bahamas and of course high school drama in general. No, I won't be posting any pictures of Spring break or football games just picture that big 90's hair we all had back in the day! But, I do have one that was taken Saturday :) If, I do say so myself we are not looking to bad for being out of school for 16 years.











Tuesday, will be my best friend's birthday so, we celebrated Saturday night. Jennifer, her husband and another one of our friends headed to dinner & a movie. Dinner was yummy! We tried a local steak restaurant in our town and then headed over to see American Pie Reunion. I have to tell you I have not laughed as hard or as much in a movie as I did Saturday night. I would give American Pie Reunion two thumbs up!!





Friends for 34 years!!




















All in all I had a GREAT weekend! Easter pics will be blogged about later...I'm still uploading them to the my computer!






No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.