Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I Wanna Wednesday

First, off I have to tell all my family & friends THANK YOU for making my birthday SO much fun & special yesterday!!  It was great & I hope I have 34 more years with each and everyone of you!!  MUAH!!

I actually got one of things I have been wanting since before Christmas!  My parents gave me Tori Spellings new part planning book:
Tori Spelling's fifth book is in stores now.
I was so excited  ecstatic about opening it up.  I tell ya I am ready to plan it up...watch out friends I will planning parties for anything with this book :)

Ok, ok here are two things on my I wanna list, but they are starting to become a need.

Can I tell you how much I HATE wearing my contacts!  Can I get an AMEN from anyone who has to deal with these dang things.  I am telling you they are a pain, but they are needed because I DESPISE my glasses even more!!
So, my #1 item is:
LASIK EYE SURGERY
Since, this is a pretty pricey want and insurance won't cover....HUGE POOP there!  I guess I will be wanting on this want :(

#2 This one is really becoming more of need than a want because my old faithful HP is gonna go to the other side one day soon.  Since I am totally in L-O-V-E with both my Iphone and Ipad I am going APPLE!!

Of, course with the passing of another b-day and getting another year older I might need to add:
  • Botex
  • Tummy Tuck
  • Boob Job
To my list of I Wanna Wednesday's :)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.