Thursday, December 10, 2009

Baby boy Reid & Big sister Maya

Tonight, I went to meet one of my favorite friends ever!! I met Mandy for dinner & of course to hold onto sweet baby Reid. We had the best time catching up...it had been a litte while since we had sat and talked. Maya told me about her Elf on the shelf which she named Rosey Cheeks (how cute), her wish list for Santa and that Santa had sent her a email!!!!

After dinner and the fact I felt like Reid had napped long enough in his seat he was passed my way for a little snuggle time with me. Let me tell you he is the sweetest baby boy EVER!!!! I was just in love with how he would snuggle up in my arms. I so enjoyed loving on Reid and listening to Maya tell me all her Christmas stories. Really if you think about it isn't Christmas so much better through the eyes of a child. Mandy, & her husband Michael are so blessed with two precious children and I have attached pictures of them. As you look at them please say a little prayer for them as baby Reid is battling some health issues and as we all know prayer is the best medication we can have.







No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.