Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009!!

I have never been so ready to say goodbye to a year as I am to say goodbye to 09! I have seen the loss of a job, the loss of a grandparent and seen my mom recieve awful news.

Even though 2010 will start out with my mama starting chemo I have high hopes for 2010!! This year is going to be GREAT.

I have set some awesome goals for myself this year!! I can't wait to share with you throughout the year how things are going so make sure you stay tuned :)

I hope you all have a awesome New Year's and may all your wishes come true in 2010!!

Hugs and Kisses to you all :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.